Thursday, April 5, 2007

i gave myself a tattoo today...


And I'm back from spring break. Short but sweet. I visited Dean (of LRMD) up in MARIN "THE CUTTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD". He took me to all the sweet spots. It was nice. And then I did nothing for a week (unlike Madison who was jet setting around the country and was on the east coast, in NY, probably doing a lot of kick ass drugs and having crazy awesome sex).

What-eves. I don't care because I was rocking out to the new 45 min Flosstradamus track(s) that they released at SXSW for vice records. And normally I would post the song, but because the hosting site I use says it is too big I will give you this:
Vice Records... Mixed by Flosstradamus


So eat it up bitches. Throw this on your mp3 player and ride a bike.

more to come...

No comments: