Monday, April 2, 2007

its a new week...


how was your spring break everyone?

mine was WEIRD.

i went to new york. and saw people. and took the subway. and saw dinosaurs at the natural history museum. and sat in central park. and went to lots of bars. and spooned with my bestests.

and then. someone told me things that made my brain go OH MY GOD I DONT KNOW. so now i have to think a lot....and i hate doing that.

anyway.....listen to Devendra Banhart. he makes me happy. i sorta wanna marry him because hes reaaaallllyyy pretty and has the most fun voice ever.


http://www.myspace.com/devendrabanhart

also. i watched Happy Feet over break...the baby penguins are the cutest things in the world and i want one....i want the one that raps. then when it grows up and gets ugly i'll feed it to a leopard seal.
word.


anyway. i have to go design some weanie babies...i'll tell you more about my new creations later.

HAVE A GOOD DAY OR WHATEVER.

No comments: